Around 4,000 years ago, various species of mammoths were seen all around the world and the last mammoth seen was around 3,600 years ago. Scientists can figure out the age of a mammoth by the amount of rings on their tusks, which can be up to 4.3 metres long!
Making a Difference
- Made from cardboard, eco friendly ink, and non-toxic glue
- Safe - all products conform 100% to international safety standards (EN71-1,2,3 and CPSIA)
- Develops fine motor and concentrations skills in little ones
- Eugy donate their toys to childrens' hospitals, and raises money for various charities that help preserve animal species
- Each Eugy pack contains flat cardboard pieces, held together on 7 cardboard sheets, and glue
- Boxes include assembly instructions
- Assembly instruction videos can also be found on the Eugy website
The idea for Eugy came about when the founder, Hoon, went on a particularly impactful trip up Mt Everest, and saw piles of plastic around the summit. Feeling the need to do his part to connect people back to nature, he developed Eugy toys in his garage back home in New Zealand. Since then, Eugy have spread to over 30 countries, bringing smiles to little (and big) faces around the world.