Dodoland Eugy Turtle
Sea turtles are stunning and resilient species, having existed for over 100 million years! While there’s ample research of their behaviour on shores, such as their nesting patterns, a lot of their time underwater remains unknown. Unfortunately, all sub-species of sea turtles are in endangered status, with some even in threatened status.
Making a Difference
- Made from cardboard, eco friendly ink, and non-toxic glue
- Safe - all products conform 100% to international safety standards (EN71-1,2,3 and CPSIA)
- Develops fine motor and concentrations skills in little ones
- Eugy donate their toys to childrens' hospitals, and raises money for various charities that help preserve animal species
- 10% of direct sales profit of the Turtle Eugy will be donated to the Sea Turtle Foundation
- Each Eugy pack contains flat cardboard pieces, held together on 7 cardboard sheets, and glue
- Boxes include assembly instructions
- Assembly instruction videos can also be found on the Eugy website
The idea for Eugy came about when the founder, Hoon, went on a particularly impactful trip up Mt Everest, and saw piles of plastic around the summit. Feeling the need to do his part to connect people back to nature, he developed Eugy toys in his garage back home in New Zealand. Since then, Eugy have spread to over 30 countries, bringing smiles to little (and big) faces around the world.