A practical set of mesh produce bags made from recycled plastic bottles to replace single-use plastic bags when shopping for your fruit, veggies, herbs and bulk goods. Comes in a set of four or eight bags.
Dimensions: Width: 30 cm, Height: 35 cm
Making a difference
- Reusable - use these produce bags again and again!
- Reduces plastic waste from single-use plastic bags
- made from recycled plastic bottles (rPET)
- Lightweight and strong fabric
- Versatile - perfect for fruit, veggies, herbs, grains, nuts, seeds and pulses
- Bags pack down into the pocket-sized storage pouch with carabiner clip
- Easily clips onto trolley or basket for easy access while shopping
- Easy drawstring closure
- Machine washable
- Rinse your produce in the bag and pop straight into the fridge.
- Air flows through the mesh weave allowing your produce to breathe and stay fresh for longer
Ever Eco are an Australian business that are passionate about making quality reusable products to replace single-use plastics. They started out making stainless steel straws to reduce the plastic waste clogging the oceans and landfill and they now stock a range of sustainable options that are kind to the Earth. Their goal is to inspire people to live a healthier life while reducing waste, making the world a better place for all!