A handy set of four organic cotton produce bags to use when you're shopping for your fresh fruit and veggies, herbs, bulk food and baked goodies. Keep them in your bag to avoid single-use plastic bag waste! Comes with 4 x net bags.
Dimensions: Width: 30 cm, Height: 40 cm
Making a difference
- Reusable - use these produce bags again and again!
- Reduces plastic waste from single-use plastic bags
- Biodegradable when they do come to the end of their life
- Natural - no toxic residues
- Generously sized bags have plenty of space for your goodies
- Made from premium, unbleached GOTS certified organic cotton
- Versatile - perfect for fruit, veggies, herbs, grains, nuts, seeds and pulses
- Tare weight of each bag is on the tag
- Sturdy drawstring closure
- Machine washable (gentle cycle recommended)
Ever Eco are an Australian business that are passionate about making quality reusable products to replace single-use plastics. They started out making stainless steel straws to reduce the plastic waste clogging the oceans and landfill and they now stock a range of sustainable options that are kind to the Earth. Their goal is to inspire people to live a healthier life while reducing waste, making the world a better place for all!