These super-strong paper towels are perfect for heavy duty cleaning.
They're made with a mix of bamboo and sugarcane.
- Super strong 2-ply can handle even the toughest cleanups
- 6 double length rolls per box
- No trees harmed - made with a blend of bamboo and sugarcane
- No inks, dyes or scents
Making a Difference
- Tree-free is the way to be. That's why we use only 100% recycled paper fibres, bamboo or sugarcane in our products. It saves water, carbon emissions and trees. Trees are better for hugging than they are for wiping anyway.
- 40% of the world's population doesn't have access to a toilet, and we think that's pretty crap. That's why we donate 50% of our profits to WaterAid to build toilets for those in need.
WGAC — Who Gives A Crap?
Who Gives A Crap think their toilet paper is Good for People, Good for the Earth and Good for Your Bum.
WGAC love toilet paper because it's their way of making a difference. They started Who Gives A Crap to help some of the 2.5 billion people or 40% of the global population don't have access to a toilet.
Since their first product in 2013, they have been growing fast – not just because their toilet paper is gracing bathrooms across the country but also because WGAC donates 50% of profits to WaterAid to build toilets and improve sanitation in the developing world.
Though they're still growing, and now make more than just toilet paper, WGAC remains true to their roots: toilet humor and making the world a better place.