Hankies are great, but there are times when you need a good old-fashioned tissue. These super-soft tree-free tissues are perfect for such occasions. They're made with a mix of bamboo and sugarcane—both of which are grown sustainably—and are 3-ply to ensure even the strongest of sneezes doesn't break through.
Each box is stuffed with 70 tissues, and 50% of the profits are donated to build toilets for those in need.
Making a difference
- Made from sustainable fibers - sugarcane and bamboo
- 50% of profits go to WaterAid
- Made from natural materials
- Soft tissues made from sustainable fibres
- High quality product
Making a Difference
- Tree-free is the way to be. That's why we use only 100% recycled paper fibres, bamboo or sugarcane in our products. It saves water, carbon emissions and trees. Trees are better for hugging than they are for wiping anyway.
- 40% of the world's population doesn't have access to a toilet, and we think that's pretty crap. That's why we donate 50% of our profits to WaterAid to build toilets for those in need.
WGAC — Who Gives A Crap?
Who Gives A Crap think their toilet paper is Good for People, Good for the Earth and Good for Your Bum.
WGAC love toilet paper because it's their way of making a difference. They started Who Gives A Crap to help some of the 2.5 billion people or 40% of the global population don't have access to a toilet.
Since their first product in 2013, they have been growing fast – not just because their toilet paper is gracing bathrooms across the country but also because WGAC donates 50% of profits to WaterAid to build toilets and improve sanitation in the developing world.
Though they're still growing, and now make more than just toilet paper, WGAC remains true to their roots: toilet humor and making the world a better place.