The new design Frank Green reusable cups feature a ceramic inner layer for added insulation with the same characteristic stainless steel outer layer. They are stylish, convenient and a great alternative to wasteful, single-use, disposable coffee cups. Frank Green cups can be used for hot coffee, icy cold water and everything in between. Frank Green are renowned for the innovative, single-handed, push button operation of their cups. Simply push the button to open the cup to drink, and push it down again to re-seal it. This cup is the ideal size for a small or regular coffee.
Dimensions: Volume: 295 ml / 10 oz
- BPA free and non toxic
- One-handed, push button operation
- Stain and odour resistant
- Vacuum-insulated and double walled to keep liquids hot or cold for up to 12 hours
- Ceramic inner layer
- Made from premium grade 304 stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
Making a difference
- 100% Australian designed and made
- At the end of it's life, your Frank Green is entirely recyclable
- Reduces landfill
Frank Green was proudly founded in Melbourne, one of the world's coffee capitals, by serial entrepreneur, caffeine enthusiast and passionate environmental advocate, Benjamin Young.