Pegs that are kind to your clothes as well as the planet. Go Bamboo's environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic pegs are sturdy, strong and long-lasting. They won’t stain light coloured clothes because of bamboo’s low tannin content (unlike some wooden pegs). The bamboo body can be composted and the degradable metal spring recycled at the end of their life. Go bamboo!
Making a difference
- Protect our ocean critters by using compostable bamboo based products instead of relying on plastic
- Less waste in landfill
- Locally made in NZ so less carbon miles
- Packaged in biodegradable recycled cardboard
- Made mainly from a natural and renewable plant material that does not require fertilisers, pesticides or watering
- With the help of pegs, use solar energy to dry your washing naturally rather than using a clothes dryer
- Recycled stainless steel spring
- Box of 20
- Won't stain clothes
- Compostable bamboo body
- Recyclable and degradable metal spring
Go Bamboo are a NZ based business serious about keeping plastic off our coastlines and beaches and out of our oceans. First inspired by the devastating impact of plastics in our oceans, Go Bamboo noticed a limited supply of alternatives to plastic products available locally and set out to fix this. As a family they started producing environmentally friendly bamboo toothbrushes, and from there now offer pegs, veggie brushes and cotton buds. Mick and Anna provide simple and sustainable alternatives to the little things we use everyday.