Biodegradable cotton buds made from sustainable bamboo and natural cotton, an earth-friendly alternative to plastic stemmed cotton buds. Once used, you can pop them in your compost. Go bamboo!
Making a difference
- Reduce waste and protect our ocean critters by using compostable bamboo based products instead of relying on plastic
- Less waste in landfill
- Locally made in NZ so less carbon miles
- Packaged in biodegradable recycled cardboard
- Pure cotton tips
- Natural sustainable bamboo stick
- 200 buds per box
- Recycled cardboard sliding box
- Compostable and 100% biodegradable
Go Bamboo are a NZ based business serious about keeping plastic off our coastlines and beaches and out of our oceans. First inspired by the devastating impact of plastics in our oceans, Go Bamboo noticed a limited supply of alternatives to plastic products available locally and set out to fix this. As a family they started producing environmentally friendly bamboo toothbrushes, and from there now offer pegs, veggie brushes and cotton buds. Mick and Anna provide simple and sustainable alternatives to the little things we use everyday.