Dyson RTC Hard Tail Evo Electric Bike
We have run out of stock for this item.
Suitable for: Commuting, touring, mountain and trails.
The Australian-designed Dyson Hard Tail Evo has evolved further into the Hard Tail Evo Rail Trail, Commuter or RTC.
Based on the popular 15Ah battery version of the Hard Tail Evo, the RTC has kept the popular features of the original while adding sturdy features such as strong extruded aluminium mud guards, integrated lights and a quality rear rack.
Electric Drive System
- Motor: Dapu 250 watt / 50 Nm, brushless
- Sensor/drive: Pedal assist cadence drive with 7 power/speed settings
- Display Unit: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port
- Battery: Panasonic Lithium-ion 540 Wh
- Range: 50-90 kms distance per charge
- Charger: Max charge time 6-8 hours
- Bike Weight: 23.2 kg including battery (3.6 kg)
Frame, Wheels & Components
- Frame: Aluminum 6061
- Frame Size: Suitable for people under 180 cm tall
- Front Forks: Suntour XCM 30 27.5-inch compatible, adjustable with lock out
- Tyres: Kenda 27.5 x 2.1 filled with 'Slime' tyre sealant
- Rims: 27.5" Alex
- Brakes: Tektro - 180mm disc rotor Hydraulic with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Gears: 9 speed Shimano Alivio with Shimano HG cassette 11-32T, Single 46T Front Chain wheel
- Fitted Accessories: Integrated lighting to front and rear mudguards and rack, centre mount kickstand.