The Australian-designed Dyson Hard Tail Evo has evolved further into the 2019 Hard Tail Evo RTC (Rail Trail, Commuter). Based on the popular 15Ah version of the Hard Tail Evo, the RTC has kept the popular features of the original Hard Tail Evo while adding luxury features such as strong extruded aluminium mud guards, integrated lights and a quality rear rack.
- The Integrated lighting features various modes of flash or constant - and when you brake the rear light will flash quickly - notifying those behind you of your speed reduction
- The high specification motor is quieter, stronger and is fitted with a Shimano cassette providing a crisper gear shift and reliability
- Relaxed riding with an upright seating position and higher and wider handlebars
- Charge portable devices on the go (such as your mobile or camera) using the USB charge port located in the LCD display
- Discreet 'battery in the frame' design
- 27.5" Alex rims fitted with oversize Kenda tyres for comfortable riding over all terrain
- Ride further - Packed with 50 high quality Panasonic 18650 cells you have 15Ah capacity - giving you up to 100km of range*
- Battery: 15Ah (540Wh) 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, Frame mounted lockable weight 3.6 kgs respectively
- Range: up to 100km in ideal conditions, ride for 7+ hours in assist level 1
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: High torque 250Watt motor
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist and 6 PAS levels), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions
- Gears: 9 speed Shimano Alivio with Shimano HG cassette 11-32T, Single 46T Front Chain wheel
- Extruded aluminium mudguards
- Integrated lighting to front and rear mudguards and rack
- Uniquely designed rear rack - developed for Dyson Bikes to fit a range of panniers - including Ortlieb
- Wheels: Weimann Dyno E40 27.5” (650B) Alloy rims with angled spoke holes and fitted with Sapim Stainless steel spokes to greatly reduce the risk of spoke breakage.
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort gel seat, alloy adjustable 30.9mm x 350mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Tyres : Kenda 27.5 x 2.1 filled with 'Slime' tyre sealant
- Riser Handlebars and Stem: Alloy 680mm swept, 70mm stem
- Front forks: Suntour XCM 30 29-inch compatible, adjustable with lock out
- Studs to mount fabric drink bottles near handlebars
- Pedals: VP Platform
- Brakes: Tektro - 180mm disc rotor Hydraulic with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Kick stand: Heavy duty centre mount.
*The range on a full charge is affected by the assist level and many external factors, such as the weight of the rider, the terrain and winds.