This Montessori First Puzzle by Headu invites children to practive their tactile sensitivity and sensory coordination through the recognition of shapes and animals.
Making a difference
- Made in Italy
- Made with durable materials
- Suitable for ages 2-4 years
- Game for sensory coordination
- Puzzle made up of 6 shaped pieces; 5 wooden animals
- Takes around 20 minutes to play
- Three themes available: the farm, city and jungle
Headu is an innovative project that aims to develop a child's multiple intelligences. During the learning process and while building skills, children use their brains in different ways, as if drawing on different sets of "intellectual resources". Headu follows the Lifelong Playing Headu (LPH) method in 3 key points that promotes, stimulates and mobilizes the natural intelligence of children through play, with fun teaching devices and oriented to the training of essential and useful skills that train in a spontaneous unforced way the capacity for lifelong learning.