Huskee Reusable Coffee Cup 350 ml (12 oz)
Huskee is focused on sustainability; this mighty stylish little cup not only helps combat the number of takeaway cups in circulation but also reduces the waste produced within the coffee industry itself! By using coffee husks to make these unique cups, Huskee recycle hundreds of tonnes of organic waste produced at the milling stage of coffee production.
There are many design features which set this cup apart. These include its clever ‘fins’ - the textured ripples on the exterior of the cup mean that it is cool to touch and also has insulating properties. It’s also incredibly easy to clean with its streamlined design and simple lid.
A sophisticated, stylish, sustainable and affordable solution to single-use takeaway cups.
Making a difference
• Australian designed
• Repurposes coffee husks (a waste product), reducing waste in the coffee industry
• Reduces the amount of single-use coffee cups going to landfill
• Made using coffee husks
• Durable and reusable
• Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
• Unique thermal properties means your beverage will stay hotter for longer
• Non-toxic (BPA free)
• Grip-able exterior means comfortable to hold
• Heat reducing exterior design means it’s cool to touch on outside