If You Care Sponge Cloths and their packaging are made from 100% renewable resources and contain no petroleum or other fossil fuel products. Each cloth is reusable and washable many times. These sponge cloths reduce waste and the amount of material going to landfill. The packaging is a biopolymer made from corn starch which is certified compostable in commercial composting facilities, leading to a further reduction in waste, greenhouse gasses and diversion from landfill.
If You Care Sponge Cloths are made in a patented process from a three dimensional blending of cellulose, non-GMO unbleached cotton and mirabilite – a natural mineral salt. During the production process, the mirabilite is washed out, leaving the remaining blend (70% cellulose & 30% cotton) extremely porous, which makes the sponge cloth extraordinarily absorbent. It can absorb up to 20 times its own weight in water.
Making a difference
- 70% cellulose & 30% cotton
- 100% Certified Compostable
- Made in Germany
- Contains 5 cloths
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 17 cm
- One cloth replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towel
- Can absorb up to 20 times its own weight in water
- Machine washed in water up to 88 degrees celcius, up to 300 times
- Microwave safe