A high quality enamel pin featuring Tassie's most iconic flower -the Tasmanian waratah (telopea truncata)! Pin 'em on your jacket, bag, cap, or anywhere! Designed and made right here in Tassie, Keep Tassie Wild was founded by Tasmania's very own Josh Pringle.
Dimensions:Height: 2.5 cm, Width: 2.5 cm
Making a difference
- 50% of Keep Tassie Wild's profits are donated to Tasmanian environmental organisations
- Designed and made right here in Tassie means there are less caron miles
- Promotes a sense of community and fosters a caring attitude towards our beautiful wilderness
- Packaging is recyclable
- Made with high quality enamel
- One sharp metal pin attached, with a secure metal backing
In 2016, Josh Pringle started Keep Tassie Wild by making a single patch, inspired by his love and passion for Tassie wilderness. This one patch snowballed into a movement bigger than anyone could've imagined, with over 10,000 stickers sold, and over $30,000 donated to wildreness causes such as the Wilderness Society and the Bob Brown Foundation.