Best suited for: Commuting, recreation and touring.
The German built Endeavour is a capable and fun all round electric bike powered by the sporty Bosch Performance Line drive. This offers ambitious e-bikers the perfect drive - finely balanced yet powerful with 65 Nm of maximum torque with the option of a 400 or 500 watt-hour Bosch battery.
Sporty and suitable for everyday cycling or trekking. Equipped with powerful disc brakes and full support for endurance comfort even on long trips.
Electric Drive System
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line 36 volt/ 250 watt/ 65 Nm
- Sensor/drive: pedal assist cadence drive with 5 power/speed settings
- Display Unit: Bosch Purion, LCD display with walk assist
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube Li-Ion 36 volt
- Performance: 40-60 kms distance per charge
- Speed: 25 kph
- Charger: Bosch 2A, max charge time 4 hours
Frame, Wheels & Components
- Frame: Available in Wave, diamante and trapezoid
- Frame Size: Small (45 cm), medium (50 cm) and large (55 cm)
- Forks: SR Suntour NEX, adjustable
- Rims: Concept, with eyelets
- Kickstand: Rear stand
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disk brakes
- Gears: Shimano Acera, 8-speed derailleur
- Transmission: front: 38, rear: 11-32
- Chain: KMC X8
- Bike weight: 23.2 kg
- Total permissable weight: 130 kg