Also known as a Native Hen, the turbo chook is beloved by many Tasmanians. This feathered fella cannot fly, but can run up to 48 km/h! With speeds like that, this sticker might be the closest you can get to one of our favourite endemic birds.
Making a difference
- 50% of Keep Tassie Wild's profits are donated to Tasmanian environmental organisations
- Designed and made right here in Tassie means there are less caron miles
- Promotes a sense of community and fosters a caring attitude towards our beautiful wilderness
- Screen printed in Tasmania using high quality lightfast inks, designed to resist fading
- The perfect addition to any car, e-bike, laptop or drink bottle! Be as creative as you like!
In 2016, Josh Pringle started Keep Tassie Wild by making a single patch, inspired by his love and passion for Tassie wilderness. This one patch snowballed into a movement bigger than anyone could've imagined, with over 10,000 stickers sold, and over $30,000 donated to wildreness causes such as the Wilderness Society and the Bob Brown Foundation.