A high quality enamel pin featuring one of the world's weirdest and most endangered creatures, the Spotted Handfish! These little critters are Critically Endangered and only found in Tassie's Derwent Estuary, with less that 3000 individuals remaining in the wild. Designed and made right here in Tassie, Keep Tassie Wild was founded by Tasmania's very own Josh Pringle.
Dimensions:Height: 2 cm, Width: 3.2 cm
Making a difference
- 50% of Keep Tassie Wild's profits are donated to Tasmanian environmental organisations
- Designed and made right here in Tassie means there are less caron miles
- Promotes a sense of community and fosters a caring attitude towards our beautiful wilderness
- Packaging is recyclable
- Made with high quality enamel
- Two sharp metal pins on the back, with a metal backing to secure your fishy friend in place
In 2016, Josh Pringle started Keep Tassie Wild by making a single patch, inspired by his love and passion for Tassie wilderness. This one patch snowballed into a movement bigger than anyone could've imagined, with over 10,000 stickers sold, and over $30,000 donated to wildreness causes such as the Wilderness Society and the Bob Brown Foundation.