A high quality enamel pin featuring Tassie's most famous marsupial! Known around the world for their terrifying night-time shrieks and their flesh ripping, bone crushing jaws, these marsupials are a Tassie icon! Sadly, they’re under threat from habitat destruction, vehicle collisions and a contagious facial tumour disease. We’re thankful to the hard work of the organisations working to save our very precious Tasmanian Devil. Designed and made right here in Tassie, Keep Tassie Wild was founded by Tasmania's very own Josh Pringle.
Dimensions:Height: 1.6 cm, Width: 2.6 cm
Making a difference
- 50% of Keep Tassie Wild's profits are donated to Tasmanian environmental organisations
- Designed and made right here in Tassie means there are less caron miles
- Promotes a sense of community and fosters a caring attitude towards our beautiful wilderness
- Packaging is recyclable
- Made with high quality enamel
- One pin attached, with a secure metal backing
In 2016, Josh Pringle started Keep Tassie Wild by making a single patch, inspired by his love and passion for Tassie wilderness. This one patch snowballed into a movement bigger than anyone could've imagined, with over 10,000 stickers sold, and over $30,000 donated to wildreness causes such as the Wilderness Society and the Bob Brown Foundation.