A high quality screen-printed sticker featuring a bright and easy to see "no junk mail" request. At the moment, junk mail in Australia uses 240,000 tonnes of paper anually. Join the growing number of concientious Aussies saying NO to junk mail. Designed and made right here in Tassie, Keep Tassie Wild was founded by Tasmania's very own Josh Pringle.
Dimensions: Diameter: 7.5 cm
Making a difference
- 50% of Keep Tassie Wild's profits are donated to Tasmanian environmental organisations
- Designed and made right here in Tassie means there are less caron miles
- Promotes a sense of community and fosters a caring attitude towards our beautiful wilderness
- Prevents additional paper waste coming into your home
- Screen printed in Tasmania using high quality lightfast inks, designed to resist fading
- The perfect size for any letterbox
In 2016, Josh Pringle started Keep Tassie Wild by making a single patch, inspired by his love and passion for Tassie wilderness. This one patch snowballed into a movement bigger than anyone could've imagined, with over 10,000 stickers sold, and over $30,000 donated to wildreness causes such as the Wilderness Society and the Bob Brown Foundation.