A high quality screen-printed bumper sticker featuring the once beautiful Lake Pedder before its flooding in 1972 for a hydroelectric scheme. After the flooding, Barrister Edward St John famously stated: “The day will come when our children will undo what we so foolishly have done.” Show your support for the restoration of Lake Pedder with this sticker. Designed and made right here in Tassie, Keep Tassie Wild was founded by Tasmania's very own Josh Pringle.
Dimensions: Height: 8.6 cm, Width: 12 cm
Making a difference
- 50% of Keep Tassie Wild's profits are donated to Tasmanian environmental organisations
- Designed and made right here in Tassie means there are less caron miles
- Promotes a sense of community and fosters a caring attitude towards our beautiful wilderness
- Screen printed in Tasmania using high quality lightfast inks, designed to resist fading
- The perfect addition to any car, e-bike, laptop or drink bottle! Be as creative as you like!
In 2016, Josh Pringle started Keep Tassie Wild by making a single patch, inspired by his love and passion for Tassie wilderness. This one patch snowballed into a movement bigger than anyone could've imagined, with over 10,000 stickers sold, and over $30,000 donated to wildreness causes such as the Wilderness Society and the Bob Brown Foundation.