Salt of the Urth Soaps are artisan goat's milk & vegan soaps made with their own raw goat's milk and organic, locally grown botanicals. These beautiful combinations are designed to be gentle and nourishing for all skin types. With all natural ingredients, and lightly scented with essential oils, there is bound to be a soap that you fall in love with.
Making a difference
- Handmade in Tasmania, reducing your carbon miles
- Vegan (non Goats Milk ones)
- Minimal packaging
- Plastic free
- Organically grown botanicals
- Variety of beautiful scents
- Moisterising and natural
- No artificial fragrences or colours
Salt of the Urth say that only the best ingredients are used in their soaps, from home brewed kombucha, to raw goat's milk from their own goat. The botanicals used are grown organically & foraged around their farm in The Huon Valley, Tasmania.