Enjoy your lunch hot with this Lunchbots insulated food container. The 350 ml size is ideal for kids hands or to hold a medium serve of chicken noodle soup, fried rice and more. Keeps your food hot for 6 hours, or cold for 12 hours.
Dimensions: Diameter: 8.5 cm, Height: 13 cm, Volume: 350 ml, Weight: 295 g
Making a difference
- Reusable - made to last a very long time
- Stainless steel is recyclable
- BPA-free, lead-free
- Leakproof insulated container keeps food hot or cold on the go
- Triple insulated for heat retention - keeps food hot for 6 hours
- Durable design
- Dishwasher safe (seal removes easily for thorough clean)
- 100% food-grade 18/8 stainless steel interior and lid
- Wide bowl shape is easy to fill and eat from
Lunchbots are a US company founded by mother, Jacqueline Linder who was looking for ways to encourage her kids to eat their lunchbox contents when they were away at school for the day. She first designed the original stainless steel bento box – a divided container that was easy to pack with a variety of healthy foods in 2008. "I’d fill them with my kids’ favorite main dishes, fruits, vegetables, and sides and believe it or not, they came home from school empty!". Lunchbots were created with the goal of simplifying packed lunches for adults and children alike and encouraging healthy eating while reducing waste from single-use plastic food coverings.