Mearth RS Pro Electric Scooter
We have run out of stock for this item.
Suitable for: Commuting
The Mearth RS Pro electric scooter is perfect for those commuting on city bike paths, footpaths and roads. With a large 15 amp-hour battery and 550 watt motor, this scooter provides a great balance between power and range. The pro version of the RS model has a slightly larger battery and more powerful motor to give you a bit more range and power.
The Mearth RS Pro also features a quick one-button folding system and efficient dual disc brakes for improved rider safety.
Electric Drive System
- Motor: 550 Watt
- Controls: Eco, Sport and Sport+ modes
- Display Unit: LED display
- Battery: 15 Amp-hour/ 48 Volt (750 Watt-hour) lithium ion polymer
- Performance: Up to 100 km per charge* (in ideal conditions, however this would be much less realistically)
- Speed: Up to 25 km/h
- Charge time: 8-9 hours from empty to full
Components & Features
- Frame: Magnesium Alloy
- Rider Height: 120 - 200 cm
- Colour: Black
- Tyres: 10" diameter
- Brakes: Dual disc brakes and electronic deceleration
- Weight: 23 kgs
- Max Load Weight: 100 kg
- Max Slope: 25%
- Length: 1.11 m
- Deck width: 18 cm
- Height: 1.23 m (foldable)
Based in Sydney, Mearth aims to help people travel around more efficiently, more sustainably and more conveniently with innovative electric scooters designed in Australia to better suit our tougher conditions. They back their scooters through their Sydney based technical support team and wide stock of spare parts.