The unique design of the Memobottle allows it to fit easily into your laptop/ipad/tablet bag to stay hydrated while you are out and about. Every purchase of a memobottle helps to contribute clean drinking water and sanitation to those in need. Stay hydrated and help restore safe water for all.
A5: Volume: 750 ml, Height: 243 mm, Width: 148 mm, Depth: 30 mm
A6: Volume: 375 ml, Height: 195 mm, Width: 112 mm, Depth: 30 mm
A7: Volume: 180 ml, Height: 137 mm, Width: 74 mm, Depth: 30 mm
Slim: Volume: 450 ml, Height: 265 mm, Width: 80 mm, Depth: 30 mm
Making a Difference
- Every memobottle sold provides one person with two months' access to clean water.
- Memobottle is a proud supporter of water.org, a not-for-profit organisation that works in developing nations to provide clean drinking water to those in need. Water.org has empowered over 10 million people with access to safe water and sanitation.
- Memobottle is a proud member of the B Corporation movement
- B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
- Reusable - Using a Memobottle reduces landfill from single use plastic water bottles
- Made from the highest quality BPA & BPS-free plastic
- 2-year manufacturing warranty
- Black and white lid included (A5-7)
- Stainless steel lid (Slim only)
- Max Temperature: 50 degrees celsius
Growing up in a small coastal town south of Melbourne, co-founders Jesse Leeworthy and Jonathan Byrt saw first hand the devastating effect that single use plastic water bottles were having on our oceans and environment, an issue not unique to Australia. Human convenience is often the catalyst for environmental harm. They decided that to lead a social movement, and break the populations dependence on single-use drink bottles, a truly convenient, beautiful alternative needed to be created. The memobottle is a premium, reusable, flat water bottle designed to fit where other bottles don’t. In your bag alongside computers, books and valuables. Every element of the memobottle™ has been carefully considered, from its innovative shape to the premium grade packaging. Memobottle is leading a one bottle movement to inspire a more reusable community and reduce single-use bottle consumption. A certified B Corporation, the people at Memobottle feel it is everyone's responsibility to use their potential to solve the social and environmental challenges facing humanity. They believe the path to breaking the poverty cycle starts at access to safe water. Together with water.org, memobottle has provided 2,173,870 days of clean drinking water to people in need.