These are fair-trade Mayan frisbees, woven out of a soft cotton which makes them suited to a wider range of ages and environments -perfect for indoors & younger children!
Dimensions: approx. 17 cm diameter.
Please note: If you have a specific colour in mind, please specify in the notes at checkout. eg. "warm tones" "one with purple in it"
Making a difference:
- Mexitraders partners with individual artisans and small co-operatives from Mexico and all over Latin America
- Made fair-trade and sustainably in Guatemala
Handmade using 100% cotton
- Better for our planet than plastic alternatives
- Lightweight and foldable
- Handmade, and created in a variety of colours, making every one unique
- Soft cotton decreases risk of injury when playing
Mexitraders is an Australian company passionate about promoting fair trade and ethically produced goods made by individual artisans and small co-operatives from Mexico and all over Latin America. Their aim is to provide socially and environmentally concious products that set themselves apart with authentic and unique style.