These hackysacks are carefully crafted out of cotton and recycled plastic pellets and are designed to not leak any filling. They are all crocheted by hand by tradespeople in Guatemala and are perfect for juggling, playing hackysack or children's play.
Approx dimensions: Diameter -6 cm.
Please note: If you have a specific colour in mind, please specify in the notes at checkout. eg. "warm tones" "one with purple in it" "three of the same"
Making a difference:
- Mexitraders partners with individual artisans and small co-operatives from Mexico and all over Latin America
- Made fair-trade and sustainably in Guatamala
- Handmade using 100% cotton and recycled plastic pellets
- Lightweight, wich makes them perfect for catching
- Handmade, and created in a variety of colours, making every one unique
- The tightly weaved cotton prevents any hole and gives hackysacks a great feel
Mexitraders is an Australian company passionate about promoting fair trade and ethically produced goods made by individual artisans and small co-operatives from Mexico and all over Latin America. Their aim is to provide socially and environmentally concious products that set themselves apart with authentic and unique style.