From Mokosh, this is a deeply nourishing, highly bioactive moisturiser serum concentrate designed for normal and dry skins.
Ingredients: Adansonia digitata (Baobab) oil, Camellia oleifera seed oil, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Borago officinalis (Borage) seed oil, Macadamia ternifolia oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) fruit Oil, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) seed oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) and Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract.
Making a difference
- Certified organic
- Zero waste packaging and recycle system
- Cruelty free
- Palm oil free
- Fair trade ingredients
- Currently donating to environmental and humanitarian projects
- Produced in Australia
- Made with a blend of 10 organic botanical seed oils chosen for their outstanding benefits for reducing signs of ageing.
- The ingredients work together to smooth and plump the skin while protecting dermal elements, softening fine lines and evening skin tone.
- The high content of antioxidants and essential fatty acids helps fortify the skin’s barrier, while vitamin E, pro-vitamin A, and natural anti-inflammatory molecules protect and restore the skin’s structure.
- Suitable for normal and dry skin as a light, readily absorbed, stand-alone moisturiser, and as a nutrient-dense eye and neck serum.
- Apply 3 to 4 drops and warm gently in the hands. Pat gently onto clean, lightly moist skin
Mokosh believe your skin type is not ‘fixed'. It changes with your diet, your hormonal state, the seasons, and your time of life. Mokosh believe that learning to tune into your skin’s changing needs is empowering. Mokosh is confient that you will discover that a small number of well-formulated products is all you need for healthy, radiant skin.