Made on antique sock machines in service since 1928, still going strong. Your feet won’t get too hot or too cold no matter what the day brings. Actually you probably won’t think of your feet at all.
You can wear these pure wool socks for days (if you need to) and still be polite to the nose, more importantly to other people's noses.
Will the pure wool Mongrel Socks live forever? No... Nothing surer is that they will wear out because they leave out the often nasty petro-chemical synthetics commonly used to enhance sock wear time, because of this they won't last forever and nor will they ever be found fouling up our natural environment for a millennium.
Making a difference
- Made in Tasmania
- 100% Pure Merino Tasmanian Wool
- Chemical free
- Reducing carbon miles
- Made with natural wool and nothing else
- Variety of colours and sizes
- Certified Tasmanian grown Merino.
- Certified non-mulesed.
- 20.5 micron superwash easy-care Pure Wool.
- Weighing around 200gms pr. makes them substantial socks.
- Machine washable to 30 degrees c.
- Non-restrictive/ loose tops for comfort and healthy wear
- Will maintain their shape wash after wash.
- Itch-free and great-looking.
- Warm in the cold, cool in the heat, maintain warmth when damp