My Shay Deodorant Paste Refill 80 g
My Shay’s natural deodorant paste is handcrafted right here in Tasmania and is a perfect pair for any eco-conscious bathroom! Using only plant-derived ingredients it’s vegan, toxin-free and plastic-free. This silky smooth but absorbent paste has a base of certified organic fair trade shea butter and coconut oil. These are mixed dry ingredients plus revitalising native Australian lemon myrtle, lemongrass and sweet orange essential oils. It’s antibacterial and is an anti-odourant so helps to keep you feeling fresh, without clogging your pores. Just rub a pea sized amount under each armpit and you’re set to go. This one is a refill for the My Shay Deodorant Paste in a tin.
Making a Difference
- Locally made in Tasmania
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- Kind to you and the planet
- Natural, effective deodorant paste
- An anti-odourant
- Doesn’t clog pores
- A base of certified organic fair trade shea butter and coconut oil
- Revitalising fragrance of lemon myrtle, lemongrass and orange
- The pouch is made from plants and is certified home compostable which means that when the pouch is empty, you can throw it in your compost or FOGO bin.
Shea butter*, coconut oil*, cacao butter*, candelilla wax, olive oil, tapioca starch, sodium bicarbonate. Essential oils of lemon myrtle, lemongrass and orange. *Organic.
My Shay is centred around being ethical, conscious and sustaining the beautiful planet we call home. Their mission is to raise awareness about the benefits of using 100% natural deodorants and to help people reduce their toxic load and decrease waste by providing a healthier, plastic-free replacement for the deodorant they're currently using. My Shay believe that small positive changes made consistently over time can have a big impact.