My Shay’s natural deodorant paste is handcrafted right here in Tasmania and is a perfect pair for any eco-conscious bathroom! Using only plant-derived ingredients it’s vegan, toxin-free and plastic-free. This silky smooth but absorbent paste has a base of certified organic fair trade shea butter and coconut oil. These are mixed dry ingredients plus revitalising native Australian lemon myrtle, lemongrass and sweet orange essential oils. It’s antibacterial and is an anti-odourant so helps to keep you feeling fresh, without clogging your pores. Just rub a pea sized amount under each armpit and you’re set to go.
Making a Difference
- Locally made in Tasmania
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- Kind to you and the planet
- Packaging can be reused or recycled
- Natural, effective deodorant paste
- An anti-odourant
- Doesn’t clog pores
- A base of certified organic fair trade shea butter and coconut oil
- Revitalising fragrance of lemon myrtle, lemongrass and orange
- Packaged in aluminium tin
My Shay is centred around being ethical, conscious and sustaining the beautiful planet we call home. Their mission is to raise awareness about the benefits of using 100% natural deodorants and to help people reduce their toxic load and decrease waste by providing a healthier, plastic-free replacement for the deodorant they're currently using. My Shay believe that small positive changes made consistently over time can have a big impact.