Nanna Archie Snack Bag
Nanna Archie is a Hobartian local who, inspired by her grandchildren, is on a mission to work towards a plastic-free future. These reusable snack bags are an adorable alternative to single-use plastic wrapping. Handmade from unique locally sourced fabric, with a food-safe waterproof lining and velcro closure.
Dimensions: Length: 11 cm, Width: 2 cm, Height: 10 cm
*Please note that each bag is unique and will be selected at random, please let is know if you have a colour / pattern preference.
Making a difference
- Tasmanian made and owned
- Supports a small business
- Locally made so fewer carbon miles
- Prevents single-use plastics from piling up in landfills and polluting our oceans
- A perfect size for snacks
- Made from unique locally sourced fabric
- Food safe and waterproof lining
- Velcro seal
- Free from BPA and phthalate
- Machine washable