Nanna Archie is a Hobartian local who, inspired by her grandchildren, is on a mission to work towards a plastic-free future. These reusable make-up remover pads are a perfect alternative to single-use wipes or cotton pads. They are made from brushed cotton, are stain resistant, double sided and very soft. The pads come in a cute storage pouch hand-sewn from locally sourced fabrics. Choose from a pack of two, or four.
*Please note that each pouch is unique and will be selected at random, please let is know if you have a colour / pattern preference.
Making a difference
- Tasmanian made and owned
- Locally made so fewer carbon miles
- Supports a small business
- Alternative to single-use wipes or cotton pads
- Reusable make-up remover pads
- Made from stain resistant soft brushed cotton
- Double sided
- Storage pouch included
- Machine washable