This U-Konserve lunch sack is the ultimate in recycling and reuse! Made from recycled plastic bottles, it will keep your lunch hot or cold for hours. It comes with an adjustable strap to suit kids and adults alike and an inside pocket to store an extra ice pack, utensils or love notes to your child, partner or yourself!
Dimensions: Height: 30.5cm, Width: 19cm, Depth (gusset): 12.7cm
Making a difference
- U-Konserve are a certified B Corporation - meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency
- 1% for the Planet member - 1% of U-Konserve's total sales are donated to environmental organisations
- Support, discounts and advice are offered to schools (in the USA) to promote zero-waste
- Reusable and waste free - reducing landfill from single-use food packing options
- Insulation is non-toxic PE #1 plastic
- Bag and strap are made from 100% non-toxic recycled PET #1 plastic bottles
- Free of BPA, phthalates and lead
- Durable and machine-washable
- Versatile strap can be worn over shoulder, hung over pram or worn messenger style to keep your hands free
U-Konserve is an American company that was created by two mothers who were sick of packing school lunches full of single-use plastic they knew was going to end up in landfill. Their goal was to provide durable, good-quality, reusable alternatives for food storage. U-Konserve are a certified B corporation. They also donate 1% of their annual profits to non-profit organisations that benefit the planet.