The U-Konserve double-ended utensil, functions as both a spoon and a fork. This utensil is ideal for when you are on the go; great for camping, picnics and for fitting in lunch boxes and bags. The utensil is made from sustainably harvested bamboo and has been hand finished with a food-safe oil. It also come in a conventient polyester, mesh drawstring pouch.
Dimensions: Length: 16.5cm x Width: 3.5cm
Making a Difference
- U-Konserve are a certified B Corporation - meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency
- 1% for the Planet member - 1% of U-Konserve's total sales are donated to environmental organisations
- Support, discounts and advice are offered to schools (in the USA) to promote zero-waste
- Reusable and waste free - reducing landfill from single-use food packing options
- Made from sustainably harvested bamboo
- BPA-free, pthalate-free and lead-free
- Hand-finished with a food-safe natural oil
- Lightweight and durable
U-Konserve is an American company that was created by two mothers who were sick of packing school lunches full of single-use plastic they knew was going to end up in landfill. Their goal was to provide durable, good-quality, reusable alternatives for food storage. U-Konserve are a certified B corporation. They also donate 1% of their annual profits to non-profit organisations that benefit the planet.