The Nutcase Metroride range are ideal helmets for the adult commuter with a narrower fit than the Nutcase Street Helmet range. The Metroride helmets are lightweight and compact and come in a range of stylish designs.
Nutcase were the first helmet brand to incorporate the Multi Impact Protection System (MIPS) into their ranges in 2018. Unlike standard helmets that combat linear forces, MIPS helmets are designed to also withstand rotational forces that result from certain impacts. MIPS use a slip-plane system that mimics the brains own protection system, moving inside the helmet. The slip-plane rotates within the helmet with the aim of slowing and/or reducing the energy transferred to or from the head. Reduce your carbon emissions, spend time outside, exercise, and look stylish with a nutcase helmet!
S/M: Fits head circumferences of 55 cm - 59cm
L/XL: Fits head circumferences of 59cm - 62cm
- Anti-Pinch Magnetic Buckle for one-handed operation
- Adjustable spin dial fit system
- 360 Degree Reflectivity making riders more visible
- 3 x Foam Pads of varying thickness for adjusting fit
- Attachable visor for sun and rain protection
- Lightweight, breathable and compact
- Compliant with ASNZS Safety Standards for bicycle helmets