Also known as 'Little Penguins' or Kororā (in Te Reo Māori), blue penguins are the smallest of its species, growing up to 43 cm. Blue penguins are not arctic animals and they are only found in the coastlines of Australia and NZ.
Making a Difference
- Made from cardboard, eco friendly ink, and non-toxic glue
- Safe - all products conform 100% to international safety standards (EN71-1,2,3 and CPSIA)
- Develops fine motor and concentrations skills in little ones
- Eugy donate their toys to childrens' hospitals, and raises money for various charities that help preserve animal species
- Eugy supports the Wellington conservation zoo in helping recover injured penguins and returning them back home
- Each Eugy pack contains flat cardboard pieces, held together on 7 cardboard sheets, and glue
- Boxes include assembly instructions
- Assembly instruction videos can also be found on the Eugy website
The idea for Eugy came about when the founder, Hoon, went on a particularly impactful trip up Mt Everest, and saw piles of plastic around the summit. Feeling the need to do his part to connect people back to nature, he developed Eugy toys in his garage back home in New Zealand. Since then, Eugy have spread to over 30 countries, bringing smiles to little (and big) faces around the world.