Music is a joy that can be shared accross all ages, and these beautifully hand made coconut maracas allow little ones to start exploring their musical creativity. Made out of a polished coconut shell and natural wooden handle, they can easily be used with a little hand (or two if needed) and are the perfect gift for a budding young percussionist.
Dimensions: Length- 11 cm, Width- 11 cm, Height- 22 cm
Making a difference
- Fair trade
- Hand made by a women led co-operative in Nepal
- Company based in Melbourne, Australia
- 100% natural materials so they won't leave a lasting impact on our planet
- Open ended toys support imaginative play
- 100% wood, coconut shell, seeds and high quality glue
- Simple handle design for little hands to hold
- Musical toys help early brain development
- Shaking the maraca produces a pleasant wooden sound
Papoose felt toys are handmade in Nepal by artisans from around Kathmandu. Designed by Dutch designer Renske Carbone, whose company is based in Melbourne, Australia. All Papoose toys and decorations are safe for kids, hand made from natural fibres and dyed with non toxic dyes. A beautiful range of toys for imaginative play.