Papoose Acorn Babies
These felt acorn babies are designed to help kids learn while they play. They assist children in learning colours and numbers, and can be used in imaginative play. The babies can be fully removed from their leaf shaped pouch, allowing children to express their nurturing side by putting their acorn babies to bed . They are sold individually and are lovingly handmade, making every one slightly unique.
Approx. Dimensions: Length- 7 cm, Width- 2 cm, Height- 12 cm
Making a difference
- Fair trade
- Hand made by a women led co-operative in Nepal
- Company based in Melbourne, Australia
- 100% natural materials so they won't leave a lasting impact on our planet
- Sold as one baby and one pouch
- Felt allows for tactile play
- Supports imaginative play
- Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small size
- 100% wool, wood, and natural dyes
Papoose felt toys are handmade in Nepal by artisans from around Kathmandu. Designed by Dutch designer Renske Carbone, whose company is based in Melbourne, Australia. All Papoose toys and decorations are safe for kids, hand made from natural fibres and dyed with non toxic dyes. A beautiful range of toys for imaginative play.