These felt fruits and veggies help kids learn through their play. They assist children in counting, colours, and can be used in imaginative play. They aid children in becoming familiar with food which can increase confidence when it comes to meal times. These fruits and veg are sold individually and are lovingly handmade, making every one slightly unique.
Making a difference
- Fair trade
- Hand made by a women led co-operative in Nepal
- Company based in Melbourne, Australia
- 100% natural materials so they won't leave a lasting impact on our planet
- Sold individually
- Felt allows for tactile play
- Open ended toys support imaginative play
- Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small size
- 100% wool, cotton stitching, and natural dyes
Papoose felt toys are handmade in Nepal by artisans from around Kathmandu. Designed by Dutch designer Renske Carbone, whose company is based in Melbourne, Australia. All Papoose toys and decorations are safe for kids, hand made from natural fibres and dyed with non toxic dyes. A beautiful range of toys for imaginative play.