Papoose Finger Puppet
These felt finger puppets are designed for kids of every age. They help incourage imaginative and open-ended play while allowing children to mimic and learn about the world around them. They are lovingly handmade, making every one slightly unique.
Approx. Dimensions: Length- 7 cm, Width- 2 cm, Height- 12 cm
Making a difference
- Fair trade
- Hand made by a women led co-operative in Nepal
- Company based in Melbourne, Australia
- 100% natural materials so they won't leave a lasting impact on our planet
- Felt allows finger puppet to fit snugly around a child's finger
- Supports imaginative play
- Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small size
- 100% wool and natural dyes
- Sold individually to allow you to choose your favourites
Papoose felt toys are handmade in Nepal by artisans from around Kathmandu. Designed by Dutch designer Renske Carbone, whose company is based in Melbourne, Australia. All Papoose toys and decorations are safe for kids, hand made from natural fibres and dyed with non toxic dyes. A beautiful range of toys for imaginative play.