The Petit Collage lunchbox combines fun and stylish patterns with eco-friendly design to make eating lunch both enjoyable and kind to the Earth.
Dimensions: Height: 19 cm, Width: 25 cm, Depth: 10 cm
- Easy to wipe clean cotton canvas
- Padded and insulated
- Interior mesh pocket for cutlery or ice pack
- Adjustable strap can be taken off easily
- Exterior coated with a protective, solvent-free biodegradable laminate made from sugar cane
Making a Difference
- Non toxic and safe: Free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, and formaldehyde
- Biodegradable coating made from natural polymers (sugar cane and corn starch)
- Globally Certified to meet rigorous product safety testing, including all American and European standards: ASTM, CPSIA, EN71, and REACH
- Eco-friendly products and packaging are designed to optimize space, thereby decreasing the energy required for transport
- Minimal packaging is used to avoid unnecessary waste
- Products are printed with vegetable based inks and waterbased paints
- Products are made to be long lasting and to grow with your child
- Regular audits, visits and quality control are carried out on all Petit Collage factories. The main Petit Collage factory is certified as a "Caring Company" in recognition of their approach to corporate social responsibility.
Petit Collage was created by Lorena Siminovich, who dreamed up the line in 2006 with her distinctive, handmade collages on wood. What started with simple collages has since blossomed into a vibrant collection loved the world over. Their first product was a hand-crafted collage using recycled materials. That product inspired not only the company name but their sustainability ethos. Ten years later they still choose the materials they use carefully, from recycled cardboard to FSC-certified wood and soy-based inks. They avoid plastic. All products are designed with the health of children, and the planet, in mind.
Petit Collage is all about good design. They combine a modern aesthetic with a sustainability criteria to create bold, thoughtful goods that inspire little ones. Lovingly designed in their California studio, they strive to make their products as beautiful as they are fun to use — toys, playthings and decor that are loved by both kids and their parents.