Make staying hydrated a breeze for kids with the Petit Collage insulated drink bottle. With an easy to use flip-open spout and various fun and bright patterns to make them easy to tell apart from the crowd. Eco-friendly design and minimal packaging - Petit Collage products are designed to be beautiful, functional and kind to the health of children and the Earth.
Dimensions: Height: 450 mm, Diameter: 60m, Volume: 350 ml
- Made from lightweight recyclable stainless-steel
- vacuum insulated to keep drinks cold for over 12 hours
- Easy flip-open spout for drinking then click back into place for leak-proof transit
- Integrated loop handle for easy carrying
- 18/8 food grade double-walled stainless steel
- Easy to clean, durable and dishwasher safe
Making a Difference
- Non toxic and safe: Free of BPA, PVC, lead, and phthalates
- Globally Certified to meet rigorous product safety testing, including all American and European standards: ASTM, CPSIA, EN71, and REACH
- Eco-friendly products and packaging are designed to optimize space, thereby decreasing the energy required for transport
- Minimal packaging is used to avoid unnecessary waste
- Products are printed with vegetable based inks and waterbased paints
- Products are made to be long lasting and to grow with your child
- Regular audits, visits and quality control are carried out on all Petit Collage factories. The main Petit Collage factory is certified as a "Caring Company" in recognition of their approach to corporate social responsibility.
Petit Collage was created by Lorena Siminovich, who dreamed up the line in 2006 with her distinctive, handmade collages on wood. What started with simple collages has since blossomed into a vibrant collection loved the world over. Their first product was a hand-crafted collage using recycled materials. That product inspired not only the company name but their sustainability ethos. Ten years later they still choose the materials they use carefully, from recycled cardboard to FSC-certified wood and soy-based inks. They avoid plastic. All products are designed with the health of children, and the planet, in mind.
Petit Collage is all about good design. They combine a modern aesthetic with a sustainability criteria to create bold, thoughtful goods that inspire little ones. Lovingly designed in their California studio, they strive to make their products as beautiful as they are fun to use — toys, playthings and decor that are loved by both kids and their parents.