Say goodbye to abrasive and basic dishwashing liquids and hello to this eco-friendly, skin-safe dish wash starter kit. The Resparkle ultra-concentrated formula is made of plant-based ingredients, so safe you can use it as a fruit and vegetable wash. Clean dishes with no cost to the planet (or your hands!). Plus, it smells amazing. Just add hot water and concentrate to your reusable glass bottle and pat yourself on the back for cutting out single-use plastic. This is a low suds formula. The best way to use is to apply them directly onto your dish sponge.
Ingredients: Coconut derived surfactants, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzonate, eucalyptus & tangerine essential oils
- Cut sachet following the tear line.
- Pour 2x sachets carefully into the bottle.
- Fill the bottle with 500ml of warm water.
- Cap bottle securely and give it a gentle swirl.
- Leave for approximately 40 minutes or until the powders are completely dissolved.
Note: This is a low suds 100% natural formula. The best way to get an effective bubbly clean is to apply 5 shakes of the dish liquid directly onto your dish sponge.
Making a difference
- Plant-based with zero toxic chemicals
- Waste free
- Manufactured in Melbourne
- Ingredients sourced from Australian businesses
- Minimising carbon footprint
- Reducing plastic to landfill
- Reparkle plants 1 tree for every 2L bottle saved from landfill
- Reusable, silicon-protected glass bottle (500ml)
- Natural dish wash concentrate + 2 refill sachets (2 sachets per dose)
Resparkle is a purpose driven eco-company based in Melbourne. They are on a mission to disrupt the plastic economy. They want to see two million less plastic products in landfill and a cleaner future for our families. To do this, all they need is 10,000 Aussie homes cleaning with Resparkle. Choose Resparkle and you’re saying ‘yes’ to sustainability, powder-to-clean innovation, and eco-friendly packaging.