Alfalfa sprouts have a mild, slightly nutty taste and are perfect to use in sandwiches, salads, or coleslaws. They take 3 - 7 days to grow, and are best used between 4 cm and 8 cm long.
Making a difference
- Supporting local businesses reduces carbon miles
- Growing your own sprouts is a great sustainable practice and cuts down on plastic waste!
- Comes in a resealable plastic bag with 100 g of seeds
- Instructions and growing tips are printed onto each seed packet
- 2 - 3 tbsp of seeds needed per 1 L sprouting jar
- Sprouts are a great way to add extra vitamins and minerals into your diet
Rangeview seeds is a Tasmanian company run by one man with help from his family and friends. They specialise in developing seeds for practical purposes and are passionate about sustainability. Rangeview hopes they can help you on your garden journey so that you can be self-sufficient in growing your own foods and medicine!