Conscious Step Socks Mens Size 8-13 (Womens Size 9-14) (Organic Cotton)
Wear your socks with the warm fuzzy feeling that giving gives back to you! For every pair sold a donation goes directly to a non-profit organisation. Simply choose the style with the cause closest to your heart! For example:
- each pair of socks that Fight Hunger bought will provide 6 therapeutic food packs through impact partner Action Against Hunger
- Socks that give water provide 18 months of safe water
- Each pair of socks that plant trees, plants 20 trees with partner Trees for the Future
- Socks that protect oceans & sharks goes to non-profit organisation Oceana to help protect and restore oceans
- Socks that protect tropical rainforests donate to the incredible Conservation International
- Socks that treat HIV provide 7 days of HIV/AIDS therapy, preventing transmission from mother to child
Making a difference
- All products are fairtrade certified
- Sustainable supply chain
- All cotton is grown and socks manufactured in India, allowing benefit from India’s organic farming expertise and sustainable supply chain leadership, and to support sustainable farming cooperatives
- The entire supply chain is GOTS and Vegan certified
- The crops are not treated with herbicides, insecticides, pesticides, and are not genetically modified
- Socks are made in an ethical workplace which involves no child labor, minimum wage compliance, overtime compensation and freedom of association for workers. Because we felt that was obvious.
- Socks are all made from organic cotton
- Size: USA Men’s 8-13
- 75% Organic Cotton, 15% Elastane, 8% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Machine wash warm. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
- Seamless Toe
Conscious Step was created to bring more awareness to the problems faced by the world today and the organisations fighting these problems. It was formed with the belief that we are all able to play a part in making our world a better place. Conscious step aim to take a product that everyone uses and produce it in a way that gives back to the planet rather than taking from it. They are committed to ensuring that the purchase of their products supports emerging markets, guarantees a fair wage and promotes environmental sustainability. The creators of Conscious step believe that every person has the ability to inspire change and when we all make conscious decisions about our products and their impact on the planet, we can collectively move towards a brighter, poverty-free world.