This double-sided Compostable Kitchen Sponge is the perfect sustainable substitute to the conventional plastic scourer. The loofah layer is tough and strong making it great for scrubbing while the cellulose sponge side is perfect for foaming and absorbing moisture - what a dream team!
Dimensions: Length: 11 cm, Width: 7 cm.
Making a Difference
- Non - toxic and completely compostable
- Shipped using recyclable and compostable packaging
- Designed in Australia by Seed & Sprout, founded in Byron Bay
- Made by partnering with suppliers that provide ethical treatment to their employees and the environment
- Seed & Sprout's headquarters and warehouse is 100% emmissions free, and powered by solar
- 10% of Seed & Sprout's profits are donated to International Animal Rescue Indonesia
- Sponge is plant fibre cellulose, and scourer side is 100% loofah sponge
- Will not scratch non-stick and delicate surfaces
- Comes in a pack of 2
Dimensions: Length: 10 cm, Width: 8 cm, Depth: 7 mm (when dry)
In 2016, Byron Bay mum Sophie found that there were little to no environmentally friendly, yet practical school lunch supplies for her child Archie (who was more particular about his lunches than she first realised!) This started Sophie on a journey of designing and creating a lunch box to meet the needs of her child, and the needs of the planet. Now Sophie and Seed & Sprout are commited to help every individual on their waste reduction journey, with the goal of not only doing less harm, but doing more good.