Seed & Sprout would like to introduce you to their new and improved CrunchCase! Made from organic cotton, the CrunchCase features a front pocket for stashing snacks, keys, or even your phone. It also comes with an internal pocket to hold your cutlery. It is also now machine washable to make your life even easier!
Dimensions case: Length: 30 cm, Width: 24 cm, Depth: 7cm.
Making a Difference
- Made from GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic cotton
- Shipped using recyclable and compostable packaging
- Designed in Australia
- Made by partnering with suppliers that provide ethical treatment to their employees and the environment
- Seed & Sprout's headquarters and warehouse is 100% emmissions free, and powered by solar
- 10% of Seed & Sprout's profits are donated to International Animal Rescue Indonesia
- Fits the Seed & Sprout Crunchbox perfectly, but can also be used with various other lunchboxes
- Insulated to keep food fresh and cool
- Comes with a handle for easy transportation
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
In 2016, Byron Bay mum Sophie found that there were little to no environmentally friendly, yet practical school lunch supplies for her child Archie (who was more particular about his lunches than she first realised!) This started Sophie on a journey of designing and creating a lunch box to meet the needs of her child, and the needs of the planet. Now Sophie and Seed & Sprout are commited to help every individual on their waste reduction journey, with the goal of not only doing less harm, but doing more good.