This four pack of scourers are the happy middle-man between a hard brush and a soft sponge, not too soft, not too hard but just right - the goldilocks of scourers you could say! Your dishes will be squeaky clean without having to resort to plastic products. Conventional plastic scourers wash micro-plastics into the waterways -not a great outcome. These ones are coated with natural tree rubber to hold the coconut fibres together. When you're done with them simply throw them in the garden for the worms to enjoy.
The coconut scourers contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions in those with sensitivities to latex.
Making a Difference
- Non - toxic and completely compostable
- Shipped using recyclable and compostable packaging
- Designed in Australia by Seed & Sprout, founded in Byron Bay
- Made by partnering with suppliers that provide ethical treatment to their employees and the environment
- Seed & Sprout's headquarters and warehouse is 100% emmissions free, and powered by solar
- 10% of Seed & Sprout's profits are donated to International Animal Rescue Indonesia
- Made from 50% coconut fibre & 50% natural rubber latex
- Will not scratch non-stick and delicate surfaces
- Comes in a pack of 4
Dimensions: Length: 10 cm, Width: 8 cm, Depth: 7 mm (when dry)
In 2016, Byron Bay mum Sophie found that there were little to no environmentally friendly, yet practical school lunch supplies for her child Archie (who was more particular about his lunches than she first realised!) This started Sophie on a journey of designing and creating a lunch box to meet the needs of her child, and the needs of the planet. Now Sophie and Seed & Sprout are commited to help every individual on their waste reduction journey, with the goal of not only doing less harm, but doing more good.