Seed & Sprout proudly states these Tufferware Jars are 100% plastic free, leak free and utterly indestructible! Suitable for fridge, freezer and pantry. Perfect for leftovers at home, taking nibbles for a picnic, or lunch at work.
One three pack includes one of each size:
- Small (230 mL)
- Medium (460 mL)
- Large (700 mL)
Please note: These jars are in a pack of 3. If you wish to purchase one individually, you can do so here.
Making a Difference
- Made from stainless steel
- Shipped using recyclable and compostable packaging
- Designed in Australia by Seed & Sprout, founded in Byron Bay
- Made by partnering with suppliers that provide ethical treatment to their employees and the environment
- Seed & Sprout's headquarters and warehouse is 100% emmissions free, and powered by solar
- 10% of Seed & Sprout's profits are donated to International Animal Rescue Indonesia
- 100% plastic-free
- Leakproof and dishwaster safe
- All three sizes nest together
- Stainless steel retains heat/cold well -but is not insulated. For an insulated alternative, check out the Seed & Sprout Insulated Food Flasks
In 2016, Byron Bay mum Sophie found that there were little to no environmentally friendly, yet practical school lunch supplies for her child Archie (who was more particular about his lunches than she first realised!) This started Sophie on a journey of designing and creating a lunch box to meet the needs of her child, and the needs of the planet. Now Sophie and Seed & Sprout are commited to help every individual on their waste reduction journey, with the goal of not only doing less harm, but doing more good.