Sticky Chai is a delicious and aromatic blend of organic spices and pristine raw honey sourced from the native wildflower forests surrounding Lake Pedder in Tasmania. Made with a unique recipe, Sticky Chai offers a balance of flavors that will leave you wanting more.
Making a Difference
- Organic and fair-trade ingredients to support sustainable farming practices and ensure fair working conditions
- 100% biodegradable and compostable packaging
- Honey sourced from Australian beekeepers
- A unique blend of spices and Tasmanian honey for a delicious and aromatic taste
- Freshly ground in-house in small batches
- Single-estate teas
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold
Sticky Chai is a small Australian company that prides itself on sourcing the best ingredients while supporting sustainable and ethical practices. They aim to bring comfort and warmth to their customers while reducing their environmental impact. Previously made in Marrickville, Sydney they now produce in Southern Lutruwita (Tasmania).